By using the Beatbasics™ website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF BEATBASICS™ REFUNDS WILL ONLY BE GIVEN AT THE DISCRETION OF THE MANAGEMENT.
ANY REFUNDS ARE SUBJECT TO A MINIMUM 20% ADMINISTRATION CHARGE.
- All sounds available from Beatbasics are licensed, not sold, to you by Beatbasics. Beatbasics is either the owner or master licensee of the Sounds. The payment you make to download the sounds gives you the non-exclusive right to incorporate these sounds in any audiovisual production, website, videogame, or other media production, without paying any additional royalties, license fees, or any other fees to Beatbasics or third parties.
- You may not distribute, sell, rent, lease, sublicense, assign, or otherwise transfer any of the sounds except as incorporated in a production. You may not distribute the sounds in native format.
- You will not disclose access codes or passwords used in accessing any area of the Beatbasics website to any other party and will maintain such codes or words as confidential. You will exercise due diligence and maintain strict safeguards on all sounds received by you from Beatbasics to prevent unauthorized use or distribution thereof. Beatbasics reserves the right to remove any usernames and/or passwords and ban, without notice or refund, any customer posting Beatbasics' sounds, usernames, passwords or links, to any newsgroups, messageboards, websites or forums. If you become aware of any unauthorized use or distribution of the sounds, You are required to notify Beatbasics via email using the contact page.
- You will indemnify, save, hold harmless and defend Beatbasics from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, damages, liabilities and all reasonable expenses, including attorneys' fees, against or suffered by Beatbasics with respect to any matter that arises as a result of a breach of this agreement by you.
- Injunctive Relief. You acknowledge that Beatbasics has a proprietary interest in the Sounds and that any use by you that intends to frustrate the purpose of this agreement, including but not limited to selling, renting, or otherwise distributing the sounds would cause irreparable injury to Beatbasics in way that could not be adequately compensated by damages. You agree that, in the event of such improper use, Beatbasics shall be entitled to an immediate injunction without the requirement of posting a bond.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. Beatbasics expressly disclaims all warranties of conditions of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation, the implied warranty of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitation of Liability. You agree that Beatbasics' cumulative liability with respect to any claims made in relation to or arising out of this agreement on any theory or basis will not exceed the fee paid by you to Beatbasics.
- Beatbasics reserves the right to amend site/cd content & prices without notice.
- You are NOT permitted to include our sound files in website/multimedia templates that are sold or given away freely by any such organization. This is regarded as reselling our material in a ''stock'' format and is not acceptable unless you have negotiated a custom license agreement with Edoru Ltd. If you require a third party licening agreement please contact us.
- You accept that Edoru Ltd and our partner sites have the right to send you occasional emails regarding our latest news and developments.
Your email address will not be sold to any mailing list organizations and the content of our emails will be related to samples, loops and music making resources that we have to offer.
- All sound from this website may only be used as part of a musical composition, (whereby a musical composition is a minimum of four loops long with a minimum of one additional instrument added for a minimum of 50% of the composition).
- Product Credits - As a customer of our site you are not required to pay any additional licenses or royalties in order to be able to use our samples in your own musical recordings [ see above ] However we do require proper credit in your product literature. This helps ensure our continued service and improvement thus benefiting our customers. For example a credit would be "brush kit samples used in track five courtesy of www.Beatbasics.com". If you require further clarification please [ contact us. ]
This is the web site of Beatbasics™.com.
Beatbasics™ is trading name of Edoru Ltd - Company No 4854196
Our postal address is - 1 Ashdown Road | Wakefield | West Yorkshire | WF1 5LU
We can be reached via e-mail here [ CONTACT
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site, not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by e-mailing us via the contact page
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information [including proprietary information] that we maintain about them.
Consumers can access this information by e-mail us at the above address.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information.
Consumers can have this information corrected by e-mailing us via the contact page
With respect to security: We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact The DMA's Committee on Ethical Business Practices at email@example.com.
BeatBasics™ User Disclaimer
Beatbasics™ will not be held responsible for damage to any equipment, hardware or software arising from the use of any sounds or files accessed from the Beatbasics™ website.
Playing sounds at excessive volumes may cause damage to hearing; Beatbasics™ cannot be held responsible for any such injury or damage resultant from user actions.
Whilst we make all reasonable attempts to ensure all our files are virus free, Beatbasics™ recommends customers run a virus scan on all files loaded onto any computer and does not accept any responsibility for damaged caused due to virus infection or software defects.
Beatbasics™ also recommends you have an upto date backup copy of your hard drive at all times.